He was born in Tolentino (MC) in 1960.
In September 1983 he was one of the founders of the theater group La Compagnia Della Rancia.
In 1987, he specializes in Arts & Entertainment Management at the AMAT in Ancona and becomes the Events Manager of the Theatre Vaccaj of Tolentino and meanwhile he deals with administrative, financial and development task of Compagnia Della Rancia, until he becomes its CEO in the period 1999-2003.
In this role, he participates to the growing of the theater group in Italy with shows like "Grease" with Lorella Cuccarini, "Some Like It Hot" with Alessandro Gassman and Gianmarco Tognazzi, "Hello Dolly" with Loretta Goggi and Paolo Ferrari, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" with Raffaele Paganini, "The Sound of Music" with Michelle Hunziker and Luca Ward.
With the licensing company Bottega International Srl, he collaborates with the major international agencies of the theater market (Music Theatre International, William Morris Agency, Samuel French Inc.) for the management of some of the most successful Broadway musicals rights in Italy.
He was the creator of Prenofacile, a computerized ticketing service for events and shows, now merged in the network ticketweb.it.
Between 2003 and 2005 he was on the Forumnet Theatres Board of Directors (Cabassi Group - Forum - Milan).
He was member of the working group that designed and launched the Teatro della Luna of Assago Milan - in which he had the role of the Event Manager in 2004-2005 making it the best italian theater for number of viewers (source: AGIS -Journal of the Spectacle).
In 2006 he founded Project Leader Srl, a company that deals with the production and organization of live events, collaborating in last years with various artistic directors including Maurizio Costanzo and Arturo Brachetti.
Project Leader has produced and collaborated, among others, the following events:
- Prose Season Teatro Parioli - Rome - Art Director Maurizio Costanzo;
- TV broadcast RAIUNO "All women except me" with Massimo Ranieri - Management Orchestra " Academy of the Dragonfly " - Cinecittà Rome;
- Italian production "The Man of a Thousand Faces " with Arturo Brachetti - JPR Paris;
- Production "Tell Me" with Christian De Sica - Giacaranda Rome;
- Prose Season Teatro Brancaccio - Rome - Art Director Maurizio Costanzo;
- Production "One step from the dream" with Boys Friends of Maria De Filippi - Giacaranda Rome;
- Production "Great Variety Brachetti" with Arturo Brachetti - Art Brachetti Turin;
- Ambrosian Carnival 2010 - Piazza Duomo - Milan City Production "Shooting is underway!" Arturo Brachetti - JPR Paris;
- Production "Remember Pavarotti" - Murciano Initiatives / Pavarotti Foundation;
- Since 2011 Programming" Conciliation Live" - Conciliation Auditorium Rome;
- 2013: Festival "Rome meets the World - Villa Ada" in collaboration with ARCI Rome.